Join New Zealand’s leading association of professional celebrants and access our fantastic range of member benefits.
(If you are not logged in, you will be asked to login first!)
- We understand your desire to be the best celebrant you can be and it’s our role to help you get there. As a CANZ member we support you to provide your clients with the highest quality service possible.
- Joining CANZ is a wonderful opportunity to connect with professionals from all streams of celebrancy, expand your contacts, and learn new skills.
- CANZ membership is also invaluable to your celebrancy business, providing assurance to your clients that you are qualified to provide meaningful ceremonies backed up by the CANZ code of ethics and professional standards.
- Opportunities for professional development, education and mentoring at conferences and workshops, in-person and online
- Networking with other celebrants through branch activities in your area
- Informative newsletter updates
- Promotional listing on the CANZ website
- Permission to use the CANZ logo on your BDM listing
- Membership of the ‘CANZ National Education Events’ Facebook Group and private CANZ chat for sharing ideas and resources
- Access to the FDANZ Discount App for a range of retailers and trade supplier discounts
- Access to our Member’s Resources (we could add an image showing some of the docs as thumbnails to show value)
- CANZ Public Liability Insurance Protection
JOIN CANZ NOW
At $172.50 inc GST per year that’s less than 3 cups of coffee per month!
This is fantastic value for money. Our member discounts and public liability insurance protection alone provide an immediate return on your investment. Add your other benefits and there’s no doubt about the value of joining.
Our members tell us it is 100% worth it!
To join, simply click on the button below and fill in the application form/make your payment. Do note, if you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so first!
Once you’ve completed membership payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your payment and we will send a new member pack via email within the week. The CANZ branch closest to you will be advised of your new membership. Branches do try to contact new members as able, but we encourage you to participate in your branch meetings, join CANZ Chat on Facebook and your branch's Facebook page. Make your membership worth its while by taking advantage of all CANZ has to offer, and a warm welcome to you.
Become a VCANZ accredited celebrant
Only CANZ members are eligible to apply to become a VCANZ Accredited Celebrant, a great opportunity to further demonstrate your commitment to providing services of the highest professional standard.
Accreditation also adds legitimacy and credibility to your celebrancy offerings and assures your clients you are providing a high quality service backed up by the CANZ code of ethics and professional standards.
As a member of CANZ you have the opportunity to show evidence of ongoing professional development in all aspects of celebrancy through the VCANZ program. Once you have achieved VCANZ you are entitled to carry the letters VCANZ after your name on all your collateral. You are also then able to apply to BDM to officiate registry weddings in your city or region. VCANZ members may also be added to our list of Presenters.